What you need to achieve at each growth stage
Investors expect you to provide different features of your business model at each stage of growth to achieve your next round of funding. This e-book explains the early and growth stages. In the early stage, you need to showcase your revenue model. According to Jeff Epstein, this means that 75 % of your sales representatives are meeting their quota, and your growth is greater than 100%. When you reach your growth stage, you’re proving your net renewal model. This means you need to have evidence that you can retain your customers and sell them additional offerings. Sage Intacct – the leading cloud accounting software in Australia can help you achieve your goals at each stage. Akuna Solution’s Sage Intacct implementation specialists can explain integration options for cloud-based accounting software with other business systems and demonstrate how you can optimise your workflows with cloud-based accounting software.
Sage Intacct is extremely qualified to help you get to the next stage
Sage Intacct supports you on the path to your next round of funding. The solution is proven and validated by our Akuna Solution customers across these 5 steps.
1. Integrate systems for quote-to-cash
2. Establish flexible, contract-based billing
3. Build end-to-end revenue management
4. Create real-time SaaS and GAAP dashboards
5. Forecast and plan the future
Sage Intacct is the only solution that:
• Offers one native quote-to-cash with Salesforce CPQ covered by Sage Intacct Buy with
• Supports ASC 606 and endorsed by the AICPA
• Has unlimited reporting dimensions
• Can deploy recurring billing across perpetual, usage, recurring, and professional services
• Contains prebuilt, customizable GAAP and SaaS metrics dashboards
Sage Intacct can provide you with the necessary automation so that you can focus on the strategy, guidance, and storytelling to prove your models to investors for your next growth stage.