With today’s modern technology, there’s no need for paper in the office. When the pandemic hit, many nonprofits experienced an urgent need to undergo rapid digital transformation. Cloud business systems helped staff stay productive while they worked from home under government stay-at-home orders. As the world opened back up, it became clear that many of the pandemic’s effects on the way we work and utilise technology will be lasting. What does the “new normal” mean for nonprofit finance teams and the technology supporting them?
All nonprofit leaders strive to be better stewards and help their organisations achieve greater impact. Modern cloud technology enables you to leverage your organisation’s data to be able to do more with less while gaining strategic insights that will lead to better return on mission.
“Sage Intacct is our one-stop-shop where we see not only the organisation’s financial data, but statistical details like income and expenses per constituent as well. One thing that’s been really helpful for us is Sage Intacct’s personalized dashboards, where each manager, executive, and finance team member can get the information we need in one place and drill-down to explore the data as needed.”
~ Dana Bakker, Controller, Hope Haven
Paperless automation with a cloud financial management system enables nonprofit organisations to:
1. Increase operational efficiency
2. Improve document organisation
3. Permit multi-user access, from anywhere, at any time
4. Vendor payment approvals
5. Define and automate key financial processes
6. Improve security with role-based access and audit trails
7. Gain real-time visibility
8. Easily slice and dice data
9. Speed up entity and location consolidations
10. Automate calculation of performance metrics
11. View performance and outcomes across systems through integration
12. Help the environment
Contact us at Akuna Solutions and find out from a Sage Intacct implementation specialist how your organisation can have a finance transformation and benefit from the best cloud accounting software in Australia.