Akuna Solutions is an Intacct and Salesforce partner, based in Sydney and Melbourne, Australia. We have experienced rapid growth in our Intacct division and are looking for an experienced ERP implementation consultant to join our team.
Please note: this role is only for Australian citizens or permanent residents, already located in Australia.
Based on your experience and seniority, your responsibilities would include many or all of:
- Discovery of customer requirements and design of appropriate solutions.
- Delivery and deployment of the solutions.
- Close liaison with our development team where customisations are required.
- Project management.
- Ongoing support and evolution of customer systems.
- Some pre-sales activities.
Important qualifications and attributes:
- Batchelors degree majoring in accounting.
- Accounting experience would be an advantage.
- 3+ years ERP implementation experience.
- Team-oriented with strong collaboration skills.
- Organised, analytical and a good communicator.
- Driven by customer success.
- A competitive salary with performance incentives.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Career progression opportunities over time in a fast-growing organisation.
- A professional approach, an ethical philosophy and a supportive team environment that strives to balance work and life.
- Flexible location within Australia for the right candidate.