Item Code: c02
Field IT & Telecomms, Position Netsuite Consultant, Location NSW, Hours Full Time
Sorry, this item isn't presently available for purchase
Minimum : 1
Akuna is seeking a NetSuite Implementation Consultant with a strong finance & technology background based out of Sydney, you will work with clients to implement the NetSuite ERP solution, specific to clients needs.
- Full lifecycle implementation of core & advanced NetSuite with add-on products.
- Work under direction & mentorship of directors for all NetSuite installation, training, upgrading, support, & documentation.
- Act as resource for pre-installation discovery & diagnostic phase of projects.
- Act as a client relationship manager from consulting standpoint.
- Provide post-implementation support (help desk, troubleshooting, & training).
- Learn, utilize, & promote the Akuna Implementation Methodology.
- Obtain & maintain NetSuite certifications
- 3+ full lifecycle NetSuite implementation.
- 3 years’ ERP implementation experience.
- BS, preferably in business, accounting, or IT related field.
- Accounting or financial systems background required.
- Hands-on experience with NetSuite Accounting & Distribution modules preferred.
- Excellent client relation skills, organization, & prioritization capabilities.
- Manufacturing, Project Management, & OneWorld module experience preferred.
- Consulting experience strongly preferred.
- Experience in complex financials, manufacturing & distribution, retail , or professional services industries are highly preferred.
- MS SQL familiarity to address issues with technical staff & clients preferred.
- NetSuite certifications a plus.