Akuna is seeking a senior NetSuite Implementation Consultant to join our dynamic and professional team. We are looking for a person with a strong inventory, distribution and manufacturing background, based out of Sydney or Melbourne. You will work with clients to implement the NetSuite ERP solution, specific to our clients needs.
- Full lifecycle implementation of core & advanced NetSuite with add-on products.
- Work under direction & mentorship of directors for all NetSuite installation, training, upgrading, support, & documentation.
- Act as a resource for pre-installation discovery & design phase of projects.
- Provide post-implementation support.
- Learn, utilize, & promote the Akuna Implementation Methodology.
- Extensive full lifecycle NetSuite implementation experience, over a minimum of 3 years.
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in business, accounting, or IT related field.
- Hands-on experience with NetSuite Inventory / Distribution / Manufacturing modules preferred.
- Excellent client relation skills, organization and prioritization capabilities.
- Experience in complex financial requirements is an advantage.
- Technical experience such as scripting is an advantage.
- Relevant NetSuite certifications.