We are currently looking for a Salesforce Consultant to join our dynamic, growing Akuna team. Your focus will be on Salesforce projects. Candidates for this role should possess a knowledge of SAAS based applications with a sound working knowledge of Salesforce.
The Salesforce Consultant supports the implementation from proposal to delivery. This includes developing a thorough understanding of the Client’s requirements. You will be expected to apply industry best practices and have detailed knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem. As a senior consultant, you will be required to design and architect solutions that support business processes and meet/exceed functional requirements. This position requires engagement with project stakeholders. Specifically, this role guides teams that will successfully deliver the Salesforce project.
- Delivers Salesforce projects from start to finish on time and within budget
- Performs “As-Is” and Fit/Gap analyses to map the Cloud technology’s offerings and capabilities for the Client business needs
- Works closely with technical architects to close the gap between the business and IT teams
- Presents and leads sessions and requirement workshops, based on Waterfall or Agile Delivery Methods
- Has sufficient knowledge of the Salesforce platform to make adequate design decisions & propose solutions that are based on industry & technology best practices
- Is able to design Salesforce solutions that integrate across multiple applications (example: integrations to ERP & reporting systems)
- Manages teams of highly qualified functional and technical resources (both on-shore and off-shore)
- Coordinates releases and post Go-Live materials (e.g. training documentation, training sessions)
- Tertiary degree in Commerce or Engineering with a strong IT affinity/background
- Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator Certification
- 3+ years of SaaS working experience (IT delivery)
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce.com and the Force.com platform
- Leadership experience in small to medium sized teams. Very good communication skills (written and oral)
- Salesforce.com Sales and/or Service Cloud Consultant Certification
- Experience in multiple clouds of Salesforce (Sales, Service, Marketing, App, Commerce, Analytics or Community Cloud)
- Experience with Pardot, ExactTarget, Pega, Veeva, CloudSense, CloudCraze or any other package closely related to the Salesforce platform
- Experience of Agile or Waterfall methods for project delivery
- Willingness to travel.