Depending on your experience and seniority, you will lead or actively participate in NetSuite or Intacct implementations.
Core activities include:
- Discovery and design activities. This would include integration, the incorporation of third-party products and customisations where appropriate.
- Implementation services, including configuration, training, data migration and related activities.
- Occasionally assist with pre-sales consulting.
- Ongoing customer support and evolution of their systems.
Further activities, subject to seniority and experience, can include:
- Establishment of the project management and governance framework.
- Project management and project reporting.
- Leading projects and teams.
Your Qualifications and Experience:
- A relevant under-graduate qualification.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as an ERP consultant.
- NetSuite or Intacct certifications.
- Experience with implementing or using NetSuite or Intacct.
- Technical skills such as scripting or development.
- Relevant work/industry experience prior to becoming an ERP consultant.
- A passion for technology and using digital transformation to help our customers achieve success.
- Organised, structured and disciplined.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good communication and people skills.
- A desire to learn from – and a willingness to help develop – your colleagues.
- Motivation to be successful, both professionally and financially.
- A competitive base salary and performance incentives.
- Ongoing training and education.
- Career progression opportunities consistent with a rapidly growing organisation.
- Professionalism, an ethical ethos, and a supportive team environment.